Saturday, June 22, 2013

Street Art

 

The old part of the town is one of my favourites. This part was a little bit forgotten till a couple years ago a hotel nearby decided to call some local artists to paint some of the streets doors. The trend spread and it's kinda cool, some of the doors are actually form private houses, others from restaurants and other are from abandoned houses. I went to take some pictures of my favourite doors. I just love Street Art and this one is pretty amazing! I decided to take my new bag that I bought from a local designer and I believe it was a good choice because it matched very well with the street art. Don't you think?! I love the colors as well as the design of the bags and they are unique, the brand is called Malonas and you can find here many other models.


A parte mais antiga da cidade é uma das minhas preferidas. Este local estava completamente esquecido até há uns anos atrás quando um hotel das redondesas decidiu convidar alguns artistas locais para pintar algumas portas das ruas. A moda pegou e as portas ficaram mesmo giras, algumas das portas são de casas privadas, algumas de restaurantes e outras de casas abandonadas. Fui tirar fotos a algumas das portas que mais gosto. Uma das coisas que mais gosto é Street Art e a do Funchal é fantástica! Decidi levar a minha nova mala que comprei a um designer local e acho que a escolha foi boa, para condizer com os sítios onde tirei as fotos. Não acham?! Adoro as cores, assim como o desenho das malas, e ainda por cima, são únicas. A marca chama-se Malonas e podem encontrar aqui muitos outros modelos.









I was wearing:
- H&M Dress, Necklace and Sunglasses
- Zara Ballerinas
- Malonas Bag
- Bracelets by Pulseiras da Joe
- CK Necklace
- Vintage Rings
- Vintage Long Necklace
- Guess Watch

A kiss to the cheek,
Um beijinho na bochecha,
Nidia Gomes

6 comments: